'NOVUS ORDO SAECULORUM'

A new Order for the Generation

Monday, January 30, 2006

It Began Today---------> Blogging....

It all started because of my two lovely friends.......GK and Alvin.

They inspired me to Blog.....through their blogs......

At least from now onwards , I hope i can reach out to many hearts in destitute.

My name is Joshua D. I was born on the 1st of March 1980 in a peaceful town called Kuantan from the state of Pahang.

I come from a family of 4, my dad, mum and my younger bro, Jason.

I stand in front of you and acknowledge that i have gone through HELL in my life.
Growing up all this years has made me stronger and yet at times LIFE has taken it's toll through times of hardship as well as great awakenings.

I have backslided a lot as a Christian and have paid a heavy price for it......

All i hope for the coming years is to be closer to My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and to have a companion who is a friend , who loves me and accepts my unconditional love and a person who sails with me in this journey right up till the day i breathe the last.

Hope Life brings Light and Light brings Joy into my heart and the hearts of many.


If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties.

Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home