'NOVUS ORDO SAECULORUM'

A new Order for the Generation

Monday, February 20, 2006

People Management.

I don't really have any advice, other than to say it's the most appallingly difficult thing I've ever tried to do and I wish I had a better idea of how to do it. In my experience what you end up with is the by-product of your failure to achieve what you set out to do. It may turn out OK, but it wasn't what you meant and you've no idea how you got there.

This is what i've learnt throughout the week. I hope there will be a sense of forgiveness.
But it's hard when you know damage has been done and you can't rectify things and you don't wanna rectify things. As they say TIME WILL HEAL.... I think i need some time to quiet down myself.... Let things cool of by itself..... A man who refrains or controls his tongue...Holds himself together......

Well friend i never meant it...... I'm naughty....and i love to disturb you a lot..... It's not that i don't have respect, I'm just playful when it comes to you....because you r such a baby.... I'm sorry......


If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own.

1 Comments:

Blogger GkWithLove said...

IF through some ERROR yesterday was Lost in GRIEF,

Don't LOSE today by keeping it in your Memory

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home